1. Cut through shell along the back of each shrimp. Devein shrimp, and peel the shells off.
2. In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, oil, garlic, rosemary, thyme, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
3. Reserve 6 tablespoons lemon mixture for serving.
4. Place prawns and remaining lemon mixture in a resealable plastic bag; seal bag and shake to coat shrimp. Refrigerate 1 hour.
5. Heat a grill pan to high. Clean and oil grill. Remove shrimp from marinade, wiping off excess.
6. Grill until opaque throughout, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
7. Serve shrimp drizzled with reserved lemon mixture.
Go to Full Version of