1. Combine flour and baking soda in medium bowl.
2. Beat brown sugar, shortening, butter, eggs, maple flavoring and vanilla in
large mixing bowl until creamy.
3. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
4. Stir in morsels and chopped pecans.
5. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheets.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 9-12 minutes or until light golden brown.
7. Let stand for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
8. Spread with Maple Frosting; top each cookie with pecan half.
4 cups powdered sugar
4-6 Tablespoons milk
1/4 cup softened butter
1 teaspoon maple flavoring
1. Combine powdered sugar, milk, softened butter and maple flavoring in medium
2. Stir until smooth.
Go to Full Version of