1. In a large skillet, heat 2 teaspoons coconut oil over medium heat.
2. Add the onions and sweet potatoes, and sauté for 5 minutes.
3. Add the sausages and continue to cook until sausages are browned and sweet potatoes are slightly softened.
4. Add bell peppers and 1 Tbs of water.
5. Cover and cook for 15 minutes or until the potatoes are completely soft, stirring frequently.
6. Meanwhile, fried eggs in 1 teaspoon coconut oil.
7. Season with freshly ground black pepper and serve over sweet potato hash.
Go to Full Version of