1. Whisk the Whole Eggs (or egg whites) in a bowl & set aside.
2. Wash & prepare all vegetables: Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumber, Banana Pepper, & Fresh Garlic.
3. Turn burner on medium heat & spray with cooking oil.
4. Add the Eggs. Sprinkle with Salt & Pepper (other suggested seasonings to give it a kick include paprika, crushed red pepper, Cajun seasoning, etc.)
5. Add the Vegetables on top of the Eggs. Fold one side over the other and cook for about 45-60 seconds.
6. Flip omelet & cook for another 45-60 seconds. Serve with extra vegetables & enjoy!
Go to Full Version of