1. Cook onions and garlic until translucent. Add ground beef and taco seasoning. Cook until beef is no longer pink.
2. Reduce heat to low. Add chicken, salt, garlic powder, chili powder, cumin, ground corriander, italian seasoning. Mix well.
3. Add one can of enchilada sauce and simmer 2 minutes.
4. Remove from heat. Add olives, corn, and lime juice. Mix well.
5. Pour some of the remaining enchilada sauce on the bottom of each of your 9x13 pans. Layer corn tortillas, meat mixture, enchilada sauce and cheese two times. Top with a layer corn tortillas, cheese and enchilada sauce.
6. Bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes until warmed through.
Go to Full Version of