1. Melt butter in 3 quart saute pan over medium-high heat. Add onion, green and red peppers and cook until tender (about 5 minutes).
2. Add chopped green chiles and shredded chicken, stir/mix and make sure all chicken is shredded before next step.
3. Stir in milk and tortilla pieces. Make sure none of your tortilla pieces are sticking together! Cook for 5 minutes.
4. Add sour cream and cream cheese. Stir well and cook until mixture is even consistency (around 10 minutes).
5. Add 1 can of Las Palmas green enchilada sauce along with the Mexican cheddar and Sharp cheddar cheeses. Stir in cayenne, cumin, salt and pepper to taste.
Go to Full Version of