1. Stir 1st 8 ingredients together, then add yeast.
2. Add flour to form a stiff dough.
-For 1st addition of flour, beat at a low speed with a mixer.
-Then, add flour & knead until flour is gone.
3. Cover top of bowl & let rise in a warm place until light & double in size.
4. Stir dough down. Put in a greased 8" round pan or casserole. Let rise until light.
5. Bake @ 350 degrees for 50 minutes. If it starts to get too brown, cover with foil. Grammie bakes hers for about 47 minutes.
Go to Full Version of