1. Peel both cucumbers and cut into thin slices.
2. Put cucumbers into a bowl and sprinkle salt onto the cucumbers and let sit for 15 minutes
3. Take portions of cucumbers out of bowl and squeeze out excess juice. Put the squeezed cucumbers into separate bowl.
4. Put in sour cream and stir until well coated. The amount of sour cream is based on the type of consistency you like. You may add a little less sour cream of you like.
5. Add remaining ingredients and stir.
6. You may garnish with freshly chopped dill.
... and Serve!!
Go to Full Version of