1. preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. spray 13x9 casserole or lasagna pan with cooking spray.
3. partially cook lasagna noodles, according to package directions.
4. Heat oil in large skillet over med-high heat. Cook and stir onions and garlic untiil transparent. Add drained spinach, cook and stir about 5 minutes. Add chicken and stir, cook for about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
5. In large bowl, mix together ricotta cheese, egg, 1.5 cups pesto sauce, and parmesan cheese until thoroughly blended. Add the chicken and spinach mixture to the bowl and stir to combine.
6. Spread 2T pesto sauce in the bottom of the prepared pan.
7. Layer 4 lasagna noodles , slightly overlapping. Top with one third of the ricotta spinach mixture and one third of the mozzarella. Repeat layers twice.
8. Bake about 35 minutes until hot and bubbly.
Go to Full Version of