1. Beat two eggs with a little bit of milk, in a mixing bowl put roughly a cup of Progresso Italian style bread crumbs and about a 1/2 TSP of garlic powder.
2. Rinse the chicken breast under cold water and then coat with the egg mixture.
3. Heat a frying pan with olive oil and cook the chicken until tender (about 30 min).
4. Cut the chicken into cubes once it is done cooking and set aside.
5. In a sauce pot, fill with cold water about a quarter of the way and steam the spinach until tender (about ten minutes).
6. In another frying pan cook the mushrooms in olive oil.
7. In a medium sauce pan warm the heavy cream and add garlic powder to taste.
8. Boil water for the pasta and cook the pasta until its al dente.
9. In a big enough bowl combine pasta, chicken, spinach, mushrooms and pour the sauce on top and serve.
Go to Full Version of