1. In a large pan of boiling salted water, cook broccoli for 6 to 8 min. or until tender. Drain and set aside.
2. In a heavy saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add flour and cook, stirring for 3 min. Add broth and bring mixture to a boil. Cook on low, stirring for 10 min or until thick.
3. In a mixing bowl, beat cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Add t flour mixture along with optional sherry and lemon juice to taste. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Arrange broccoli on a fame proof platter. Top with half the sauce. Stir 1/4 cup Parmesan into other half of sauce. Arrange chicken on broccoli, pour remaining sauce over top, and sprinkle mixture with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan.
5. Broil, about 6 inches from heat, for 1 min. or until sauce is golden and bubbling.
Go to Full Version of