1. Preheat oven to 325.
2. Melt butter, remove from heat.
3. Beat in eggs, one at a time.
4. Stir in flour, nuts and vanilla.
5. Pour into a 9 x 9 inch pan which has been sprayed with PAM.
6. Bake for 45 minutes or longer.
7. Test for doneness with toothpick.
8. Cut into squares and remove from pan while still warm. (VERY IMPORTANT!!)
TIP - They are really better and firmer after they cool. Because they are so soft, you sometimes have to form them a little by hand after you take them out of the pan.
Go to Full Version of