1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook the broccoli in the boiling water for 1 minute. Drain and set aside.
3. In the same boiling water, cook the carrots for 4 minutes. Drain and set aside with the broccoli.
4. In a saucepan over medium heat, mix the cheese, cream of mushroom soup, salt, and pepper. Stir until the cheese is melted. Add the broccoli & carrots, stirring gently to coat. Transfer the mixture to a 9x13 inch baking dish.
5. In a separate saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Mix in the croutons, and sprinkle over the broccoli & carrot mixture.
6. Bake 35 minutes in the preheated oven, until the topping is browned and the vegetables are tender.
Go to Full Version of