1. Sprinkle on 1/2 of salt and pepper on ribs, coat in flour. Braise in pan with oil.
2. In slow cooker: add onions, garlic, cocoa, beef broth and stir in flour till smooth. Stir in brandy, cranberries, candied .ginger and orange zest. Add in braised meat
3. Cook on high for 4 hours.
4. Spoon off fat. Chill overnight.
5. Skim off fat. Reheat beef in large pot and fresh cranberries.
6. Cut squash wedges crosswise, put on baking sheet and toss with 1 tbsp oil. Roast until carmelized at 500 for about 10 minutes.
7. Toss in cubes of kabocha squash.
8. Add cornstrarch with water to thicken gravy if desired.
Go to Full Version of