1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
2. Add pasta and cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
3. While pasta is cooking, cook sausage and peppers in large skillet over
medium heat until sausage is brown and juices run clear.
4. Add garlic and saute until it turns golden in color and fragrant, about one
5. Drain sausage mixture and return it to the pan.
6. Pour broth, season with black pepper and oregano and bring to a boil.
7. Reduce heat, add spinach and continue cooking until spinach has wilted.
8. Adjust seasoning, toss pasta with sausage sauce and serve.
Go to Full Version of