1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Combine first 8 ingredients and 1/4 cup brown sugar in a medium bowl just until
3. Place mixture in a lightly greased 11 x 7-inch baking dish, and shape mixture into
a 10 x 5-inch loaf.
4. Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
5. Remove from oven and drain.
6. Stir together ketchup and remaining 1/4 cup brown sugar; pour over meatloaf.
7. Bake 15 more minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion
8. Remove from oven; let stand 20 minutes.
9. Remove from baking dish before slicing.
Go to Full Version of