1. Take 1 large bell pepper, slice into four 1/2 inch-thick rounds and remove the inner membranes.
2. Heat 2 tsp of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat and cook the flowers for 2 minutes on one side.
3. Flip the flowers over and crack an egg into the middle of each flower.
4. Cover skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes for runny eggs or for 5 minutes for firm eggs.
5. Sprinkle each flower with Parmesan a few seconds before you are ready to remove it from the pan.
6. Serve with toast.
Go to Full Version of