1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cook 8 ounces of spaghetti in salted, boiling water until al dente, drain and set aside.
3. Meanwhile, in a large frying pan, heat 1 tbsp. oil over medium-high heat. Add onion, bell pepper, garlic, salt, and pepper, stir to combine. Cover pan, lower heat to medium, and cook until vegetables soften, about 5 minutes. Add sausage, stirring and breaking it into small pieces with a wooden spoon as it cooks, about 10 minutes. Add crushed tomatoes, diced tomatoes and Italian seasoning and simmer 25 minutes.
4. While sauce is cooking, combine cooked spaghetti, eggs, milk and parmesan cheese, mix well and pour into a lightly greased 13 x 9 baking dish.
5. Pour sauce over spaghetti, then bake for 20 minutes. Add mozzarella and continue baking for an additional 10 minute. Remove from oven and let cool slightly before serving.
Go to Full Version of