1. With top rack approximately 9 to 10 inches from top, preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Place chicken breast on cutting board with your hand placed on top and with your other hand, cut slit into chicken lengthwise. Make a smaller cut at first, and once you've gone down the length once, you can grab a hold of the flap and peel backward to expose the inside of the chicken breast. Make small cuts while peeling back the flap until you've reach roughly 3/4 through the chicken breast.
3. With the flap of the chicken breast opened, spread 2 oz. of Boursin cheese into the insides of chicken breast and close flap.
4. On flat surface, place two pieces of bacon side by side long ways about 3 or 4 inches apart, depending on the length of your chicken breast. A good guide is 1/3 the way in from each side. Place chicken breast across bacon. Take both ends of one strip of bacon, and fold it over the piece of chicken to over lap each other, and while holding with one hand, Poke a toothpick through both ends of the strip of bacon and through the top and bottom flap of chicken, until the toothpick reaches the flat surface. Do the same to the other strip of bacon.
5. Place both pieces of chicken into a 9 x 9 glass Pyrex pan and place pan into the heated oven. Cook for about 25-30 minutes depending on your oven, chicken should be an internal temperature of 170 degrees. and the fat on the bacon should be a medium brown with small white bubbles.
Go to Full Version of