1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Whisk honey, lime juice, soy sauce, chile powder and 1/4 teaspoon onion powder in a small bowl. Set aside.
3. Sprinkle pork all over with salt and the remaining 1/4 teaspoon onion powder. Heat oil on a large, oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook until brown on all sides, 4 to 5 minutes.
4. Transfer the skillet to the oven and roast for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and brush with the reserved honey mixture. Return to the oven and roast until and instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part register 145 degrees, 3 to 5 minutes more. Transfer the pork to a clean cutting board and let it rest for 5 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, bring broth and water to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Whisk in grits and pepper. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the cheese. Cover to keep warm.
6. Slice the pork. Serve the pork with the grits, sprinkled with scallions and drizzled with any remaining glaze from the skillet.
CALORIES: 402 FAT: 14g (SAT:6g,MONO:6g) CHOL:96mg CARB:37g
PROTEIN:32g FIBER: 1g SODIUM: 672mg
Go to Full Version of