1. Prepare spaghetti noodles according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile chop sausage and chicken into bite size pieces. In a large nonstick pan or cast iron, sauté sausage and chicken in canola oil until chicken is lightly browned on all sides. About 3 minutes.
3. Add onion, garlic and red bell pepper to the pan and continue sautéing until onion is translucent.
4. Combine cornstarch and wine in a small bowl and add to chicken mixture. Immediately add chicken broth and then half and half stirring constantly for 1 minute.
5. Add Allie's Gator Spices, Jazz Creole Inspired Season-All and simmer for 10 minutes stirring occasionally to prevent sticking or burning.
6. Serve meat and cream sauce over prepared noodles.
Go to Full Version of