This is a Greek sauce made with thick, creamy yogurt. It can also be served as a dip with pita bread rounds, a spread for sandwiches, or thinned out with good olive oil for a refreshing salad dressing.
- 1 (16-ounce) container plain yogurt
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- Stir together yogurt and remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note