Tzatziki - Greek Cucumber Yogurt Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 clove(s) garlic-finely minced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) white pepper
- 1 cup(s) plain greek yogurt
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 2 whole(s) cucumbers-peeled, seeded & diced
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh dill-chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) white wine vinegar
- Combine olive oil, vinegar, salt & pepper in a small bowl. Mix well. Using a whisk, combine the yogurt and sour cream. Add the oil mixture to the yogurt mixture and combine. Finally add the cucumber and fresh dill. Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh dill.
- Serve with triangles of warm pita.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by martcantor and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note