Tzatziki - Greek Cucumber Yogurt Dip
Community Recipe from
- 2 clove(s) garlic-finely minced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) white pepper
- 1 cup(s) plain greek yogurt
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 2 whole(s) cucumbers-peeled, seeded & diced
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh dill-chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) white wine vinegar
- Combine olive oil, vinegar, salt & pepper in a small bowl. Mix well. Using a whisk, combine the yogurt and sour cream. Add the oil mixture to the yogurt mixture and combine. Finally add the cucumber and fresh dill. Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh dill.
- Serve with triangles of warm pita.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by martcantor and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes