Community Recipe from
- 2 container(s) plain yogurt
- 2 cucumbers peeled, seeded, and diced
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh dill chopped
- 3 clove(s) garlic peeled
- In a food processor or blender, combine yogurt, cucumber, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, dill and garlic. Process until well-combined. Transfer to a seperate dish, cover, and refrigerate for at least one hour for best flavor.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JDBain and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tzatziki Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments