Tyler's Beef Slow Cook
This is a slow cooker recipe for a beef and vegetable stew.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 pound(s) Beef - cubed stew type
- 1 bag(s) Carrots (baby)
- 1 carton(s) Mushrooms sliced
- 1 can(s) Beef Stock
- 1.5 cup(s) Red Wine
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) Black Pepper
- 3 piece(s) Bay Leaf
- 1 teaspoon(s) Thyme or Italian Seasoning
- 1 whole(s) Yellow Onion diced
- Mix everything except the mushrooms and onions into the crock pot. Cook on low heat for 6 hours. Add mushrooms and diced onion. Cook for an additional 1.5 hours. Serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by recipesavvy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note