- 2 large plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 12 dried tomato halves in oil, drained and chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Italian 6-cheese blend
- 1/3 cup crumbled Gorgonzola or blue cheese
- 1/4 cup minced sweet onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic pepper
- 24 baguette slices
How to Make It
Combine first 8 ingredients.
Arrange baguette slices on a baking sheet. Spoon tomato mixture evenly over slices.
Bake tapas at 350° for 7 to 8 minutes or until cheese melts.