- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 (15-ounce) package ricotta cheese
- 1 recipe Meat Lover's Chunky Sauce*
- 12 no-cook lasagna noodles
- 1 (16-ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese (4 cups), divided
How to Make It
Drain spinach well, pressing between paper towels.
Stir together spinach and ricotta cheese.
Spread 3 cups sauce in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Arrange 4 noodles over sauce. Spread spinach mixture evenly over noodles. Sprinkle one-third mozzarella cheese evenly over spinach mixture; arrange 4 noodles over mozzarella. Top with 3 cups sauce and one-third mozzarella cheese. Top with remaining noodles and sauce. Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
Bake at 350° for 1 hour. Uncover and sprinkle evenly with remaining one-third mozzarella cheese. Bake 10 more minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
*9 cups Speedy Marinara Sauce may be substituted for 1 recipe Meat Lover's Chunky Sauce.