TWO STAGE NOODLE KUGEL
Community Recipe from
- 8 ounce(s) broad noodles
- 4 ounce(s) butter
- 8 ounce(s) sour cream
- 16 ounce(s) cottage cheese
- handful raisins
- 3 eggs
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- Boil noodles. Drain
- Mix with 1/4 lb (4oz) butter.
- Add 1/2 pint (8 oz) sour cream, 1 lb (16 oz) cottage cheese and raisins.
- Chill overnight
- Next day:
- Beat 3 eggs, 2 cups milk, 1 tsp vanilla. and sugar
- Pour over noodles. DO NOT MIX.
- Bake at 375 for 1 hour 45 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Truly incredible. comes out like a very rich souffle.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Myra2010 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note