Two-Potato Home Fries
Community Recipe from
- 2 Yukon gold potatoes cubed
- 2 sweet potatoes cubed
- 1 small sweet onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) ginger grated
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic
- 1 teaspoon(s) curry powder
- 2 tablespoon(s) cilantro chopped
- Put 2 each cubed Yukon gold potatoes and sweet potatoes in a pot of cold salted water; bring to a boil and cook until tender, 5 to 8 minutes. Drain and pat dry. Heat 2 tablespoons vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the potatoes and onion and cook, turning, until browned, 8 minutes. Stir in 1 teaspoon grated ginger, 1/2 teaspoon grated garlic, 1 teaspoon curry powder, and salt and pepper to taste; cook 1 minute. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro.
- Read more at: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchens/two-potato-home-fries-recipe/index.html?oc=linkback
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ftcollinsco and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Two-Potato Home Fries Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables