Two Minute Hawaiian Pie
Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) 20 crushed pineapple
- 1 box(es) 6 serving size vanilla pudding
- 8 ounce(s) sour cream
- 1 box(es) 9" graham crust
- 1 can(s) 8oz pineapples
- 8 jar(s) marachino cherrys
- 1/2 cup(s) sweetened coconut
- 1 container(s) sm. cool whip
- In a large bowl, combine crushed pineapple with its syrup, dry pudding mix, and sour cream; mix until well combined. Spoon into pie crust and decorate top with pineapple slices and cherries; sprinkle with coconut. Pipe with Cool Whip if so desired..Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
- Serves: 8
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kenzipooch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Two Minute Hawaiian Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts