- 7 1/2 cups fat-free Italian herb pasta sauce (such as Muir Glen)
- 1 pound uncooked penne (tube-shaped pasta)
- 1 (8-ounce) package presliced mushrooms
- 1 (8-ounce) block 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup low-fat sour cream
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup (4 ounces) preshredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- calories 370
- caloriesfromfat 23 %
- fat 9.6 g
- satfat 5.5 g
- monofat 2.6 g
- polyfat 0.7 g
- protein 14.6 g
- carbohydrate 55.9 g
- fiber 4.4 g
- cholesterol 28 mg
- iron 3.8 mg
- sodium 602 mg
- calcium 142 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl; stir until blended.
Beat the cream cheese and sour cream with a mixer at low speed until smooth (about 2 minutes).
Spread half of pasta mixture in bottom of a 3-quart casserole coated with cooking spray; spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over pasta mixture. Top with remaining pasta mixture; sprinkle the mixture with the mozzarella cheese.
Cover and refrigerate 24 hours.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Bake, covered, at 350° for 50 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes or until the cheese is browned.