Two Ingredient Lemon Bars
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 box(es) angel food cake mix
- 2 can(s) 21 oz lemon pie filling
- 1 box(es) graham cracker crums
- Two Ingredient Lemon Bars......
- 2 Ingredient Lemon Bars
- Line your pan with graham cracker crumbs then top with the rest
- Oh yeah you read that right only Two simple ingredients to make these melt in your mouth ( middle of the pie) lemon squares!
- Yep this is like you cut your self a slice right out of the middle of the pie!
- This is all you need:
- 1 box angel food cake mix( I use Betty Crocker)
- 2 cans lemon pie filling
- I used two 21 oz cans of Comstock pie filling ( total of 42 oz)
- Mix dry cake mix and cans of pie filling together in large bowl.
- I just mixed it by hand...
- Pour into greased 9 x 13″ baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until top is starting to brown.
- NOTE...Mine took the full 25 minutes to get done and did not brown on top at all :))
- Cool on wire rack and sprinkle with powered sugar. It has a melt in your mouth spongy texture.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kenzipooch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Two Ingredient Lemon Bars Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts