Two-Cheese Blackberry Quesadillas With Pepper-Peach Salsa
You may shy away from the thought of a blackberry quesadilla, but don't, especially when it's paired with a fiery peach salsa. Just imagine a Rio Grande version of cream cheese and pepper jelly sandwiched between the crispness of a pan-fried tortilla.
More From Southern Living
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 (7-inch) soft taco-size flour tortillas
- 1 2/3 cups fresh blackberries, halved
- Pepper-Peach Salsa
- 1. Stir together softened cream cheese and Parmesan cheese until blended. Spread cheese mixture on 1 side of each tortilla; top with blackberries. Fold in half.
- 2. Cook tortillas, in batches, in a lightly greased large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Cut into wedges, and serve with Pepper-Peach Salsa.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note