- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cups (8 oz.) freshly shredded Jarlsberg cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) freshly shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked pepper
- SERVE WITH:
- Cubed ciabatta bread, sliced pears, sliced apples
How to Make It
Bring heavy cream, chicken broth, and honey to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer.
Meanwhile, combine cheeses, flour, mustard, and pepper in a large bowl. Slowly whisk cheese mixture into simmering broth until melted and smooth. Transfer to fondue pot; keep warm. Serve with desired accompaniments.