Two-Cabbage Coleslaw with Lemon-Cilantro Vinaigrette
Chill: 30 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 teaspoon(s) agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon(s) coarse sea salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 6 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced fresh cilantro
- 3 cup(s) thinly sliced green cabbage
- 3 cup(s) thinly sliced red cabbage
- 1. Place sliced green cabbage in one bowl and red cabbage in another.
- 2. In a blender, combine lemon juice, mustard, cilantro, agave syrup, and salt. Blend. With motor running, slowly pour in oil. Pour half of the vinaigrette over each bowl of cabbage. With clean hands, starting with green cabbage, massage each bowl of cabbage thoroughly to coat (3 minutes each). Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- 3. Ten minutes before serving, remove cabbages from fridge. Using a slottled spoon, life cabbage from juices and transfer to a single bowl. Mix gently.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TangueraCathy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note