Two-Bite Shrimp Pancakes with Satsuma Relish
Delectable bites with wild shrimp highlighted by a simple citrus topping. Recipe from the Whole Foods Market website: http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/recipes/2787
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 pound(s) thawed peeled and deveined shrimp, finely chopped in a food proce
- 2 cup(s) shredded carrots
- 2 tablespoon(s) finely chopped cilantro
- 3 teaspoon(s) reduced-sodium soy sauce or tamari, divided
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- Natural spray oil
- 3 satsumas, peel and pith removed, segments chopped
- In a large bowl, mix together shrimp, carrots, cilantro, 2 teaspoons soy sauce, green onions, eggs and 3/4 cup water. Add flour and stir until combined. Oil a large skillet generously and heat over medium-high heat. Working in batches, use about 2 tablespoons of the shrimp mixture to form each pancake, spreading it out into a 2-inch round. Cook, flipping once, until deep golden brown and cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Place finished pancakes on a rack on a large sheet tray in a 250°F oven to keep them warm as you go. Meanwhile, toss satsumas with remaining 1 teaspoon soy sauce. Top pancakes with relish and serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note