More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 52
- Fat: 3.4g
- Saturated fat: 0.5g
- Sodium: 148mg
- 2 cups trimmed green beans
- 1 cup trimmed wax beans
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Cook green beans and wax beans in boiling water for 4 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain and rinse with cold water. Combine lime rind, lime juice, olive oil, parsley, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. Add beans; toss to coat.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note