- 2 packages (4-serving size each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 quart (4 cups) cold milk
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 1 package (12 oz.) store-bought angel food cake, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/3 cup orange juice or orange-flavored liqueur
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 5 squares BAKER'S White Chocolate, grated
How to Make It
PREPARE pudding mixes with milk in large bowl as directed on package. Gently stir in whipped topping.
PLACE cake cubes in large bowl. Drizzle orange juice over cake, then toss to coat. Place half of the cake cubes in deep glass serving bowl; cover with layers of half each of the pudding mixture, strawberries, and chocolate. Top with layers of remaining cake cubes, pudding mixture, strawberries, and chocolate.
REFRIGERATE at least 30 min. or until ready to serve. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
Total fat: 5 g
Saturated fat: 5 g
Cholesterol: 5 mg
Sodium: 300 mg
Carbohydrate: 29 g
Dietary fiber: 1 g
Sugars: 23 g
Protein: 3 g
Vitamin A: 2% DV
Vitamin C: 25% DV
Calcium: 10% DV
Iron: 0% DV