Twice Baked Sweet Potatos
Community Recipe from
- 2 whole(s) Sweet Potatos
- 2 ounce(s) Neufchatel Cheese cubed
- 2 tablespoon(s) fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) cinnamon
- CUT potatoes lengthwise in half; place, cut-sides down, in foil-lined 15x10x1-inch pan. Bake 30 to 35 min. or until tender.
- SCOOP out centers of potatoes into bowl, leaving 1/4-inch-thick shells. Add Neufchatel, milk, sugar and cinnamon to potato flesh; mash until well blended.
- FILL shells with potato mixture; top with nuts. Bake 8 min. or until potatoes are heated through and nuts are toasted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bsmith132 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Twice Baked Sweet Potatos Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks