- 8 small sweet potatoes (about 3 pounds)
- 1/4 cup thawed apple juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 2 teaspoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Cooking spray
- calories 221
- caloriesfromfat 12 %
- fat 2.9 g
- satfat 0.4 g
- monofat 0.9 g
- polyfat 1.2 g
- protein 3.5 g
- carbohydrate 46.4 g
- fiber 5.1 g
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
- iron 1.8 mg
- sodium 74 mg
- calcium 87 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 375°.
Wrap potatoes in foil; bake at 375° for 1 hour or until tender. Cool. Peel and cut each potato into 6 wedges; set aside.
Combine apple juice concentrate and next 4 ingredients (concentrate through ginger) in a microwave-safe bowl, and set aside. Combine sesame seeds and pepper in a bowl; set aside.
Place potato wedges on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray. Brush wedges with apple juice mixture, and sprinkle with sesame seed mixture. Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Microwave remaining apple juice mixture at high 30 seconds or until hot, and drizzle over potato wedges.