I will keep this recipe handy. Super easy and delicious!
Twice-Baked Salmon Potatoes
Photo: Jeff Kauck; Styling: Melanie J. Clarke
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 508
- Calories from fat: 30%
- Fat: 16.9g
- Saturated fat: 10.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.7g
- Protein: 21.6g
- Carbohydrate: 69.2g
- Fiber: 7.6g
- Cholesterol: 64mg
- Iron: 3.7mg
- Sodium: 867mg
- Calcium: 200mg
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/3 cup fat-free milk
- 3 1/2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (4.5-ounce) package hot-smoked salmon
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Bake potatoes at 450° for 50 minutes or until done; cool slightly.
- Reduce oven temperature to 400°.
- Cut each potato in half lengthwise, and scoop out pulp, leaving a 1/4-inch-thick shell. Combine potato pulp, onions, and next 7 ingredients (through salmon) in a large bowl, stirring until blended. Spoon potato mixture into shells. Sprinkle cheese evenly over potatoes. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes