Twice Baked Potatoes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 whole(s) large baking potatoes
- 16 ounce(s) sour cream
- 1/4 cup(s) Cheddar cheese shredded
- 3/4 cup(s) butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 slice(s) American cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. Bake potatoes for 1 hour or until soft.
- 3. Cut enough of the skin off the top of each potato to be able to scoop the potato out of the skin and into a mixing bowl.
- 4. Add butter, sour cream, grated cheese and mix together well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 5. Fill the skins with the mix and top with 1/2 slice American cheese. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes just until heated through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Twice Baked Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables