These loaded baked potatoes make a great weeknight meal.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 2 stuffed potato halves)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 382
- Fat: 12.5g
- Saturated fat: 6.9g
- Protein: 20.8g
- Carbohydrate: 52.3g
- Cholesterol: 45mg
- Iron: 3.4mg
- Sodium: 869mg
- Calories from fat: 29%
- Fiber: 6.2g
- Calcium: 437mg
- 4 medium baking potatoes (about 8 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- Salsa (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Rinse potatoes; pierce several times with a fork. Bake at 450° for 45 minutes or until tender.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add onions and garlic. Cook 1 minute or until soft. Add spinach; cook 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Remove from pan, and place in a large bowl.
- When potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut in half lengthwise, and scoop out pulp, leaving a 1/4-inchthick shell. Add pulp to spinach mixture; stir in 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and next 4 ingredients. Place potato shells in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Spoon filling evenly into potato shells. Bake 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated and lightly browned. Top with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and, if desired, salsa.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note