Southern Living NOVEMBER 2009
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Rub potatoes with oil. Bake on a baking sheet 45 to 50 minutes or until potatoes are tender and skins are crisp.
2. Meanwhile, stir together butter and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Remove potatoes from oven, and let cool 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 300°. Cut warm potatoes in half lengthwise; carefully scoop out pulp into bowl with butter mixture, leaving shells intact.
4. Mash pulp and butter mixture together using a potato masher. Stir in 1 cup cheese, green onions, and seasoned salt and pepper to taste. Spoon mixture into potato shells; place on baking sheet. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
5. Bake at 300° for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and potatoes are thoroughly heated.
Go to full version of