Serve these stuffed potato shells with Swordfish Kabobs with Red Pepper Pesto and fresh green beans.
Yield: 2 servings
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 154
- Calories from fat: 25%
- Fat: 4.2g
- Saturated fat: 2.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 4.9g
- Carbohydrate: 24.8g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 13mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 214mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1 medium baking potato (about 8 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons (1/2 ounce) shredded reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese
- Scrub potato; bake at 425° for 1 hour or until tender. Let potato cool to touch.
- Cut potato in half lengthwise; carefully scoop out pulp, leaving 1/4-inch-thick shells. Set shells aside. Place pulp in a small bowl; mash until smooth.
- Combine mashed potato, sour cream, and next 3 ingredients, beating until smooth. Stir in chives. Spoon potato mixture evenly into potato shells, and sprinkle evenly with cheese. Place potato shells in a small ungreased baking dish. Bake at 425° for 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables