- 4 large baking potatoes (about 3 1/2 pounds)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Pierce each potato 3 or 4 times with a fork, and place directly on oven rack. Bake potatoes at 450° for 1 hour and 5 minutes or until tender. Let cool slightly, about 20 minutes.
- Cut baked potatoes in half lengthwise. Scoop pulp into a large bowl, reserving potato shells. Add butter and remaining ingredients to pulp, blending well with a potato masher or fork. Spoon potato mixture evenly into reserved shells; place on a baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 25 minutes or until golden.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This