Twice Baked Party Potatoes
Great holiday potato dish that can be made as a casserole or individual servings. Also can be made up to a day in advance.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 7 or 8 Large potatoes
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 8 ounce(s) sour cream
- 1 stick(s) butter
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Garlic salt
- 3 green onions
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt To taste
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Pepper To taste
- 3 green onions Finely sliced
- dash(es) paprika
- For potato casserole:
- - Peal potatoes and boil in water until tender
- - Mash potatoes with mixer combining cream cheese, sour cream, butter, garlic salt, salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
- - Add milk as needed to achieve desired consistency
- - Add green onions and blend through potato mixture.
- - Put potato mixture in large casserole dish and spread out evenly.
- - Sprinkle with paprika.
- - Bake in oven at 350 for 30 minutes.
- For baked potatoes:
- - Bake potatoes as you normally would.
- - Cut an opening at the top of each potato and scoop out the inside and save she'll.
- - Combine potatoes, cream cheese, sour cream, butter, Garlic salt, salt and pepper and mix thoroughly with mixer.
- - Add green onions and blend through the potato mixture.
- - Scoop back into potato shells.
- - Sprinkle potatoes with paprika.
- - Heat in oven at 350 until warmed through for about 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Bethh66 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Twice Baked Party Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables