Very good. Easy and very tasty. A good recipe for company. I usually double it for a big crowd.
Twice-Baked Mashed Potatoes
These twice-baked mashed potatoes are a fun way to serve a classic family side dish. Cream cheese and sour cream make these potatoes extra creamy; top with crumbled bacon, shredded cheese, and chopped fresh chives.
- 1 (22-ounce) package frozen mashed potatoes
- 1/2 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 4 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Prepare potatoes according to package directions.
- Stir in cream cheese and next 5 ingredients. Divide mixture evenly between 6 (6-ounce) lightly greased ramekins or custard cups. Sprinkle evenly with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Ore-Ida Frozen Mashed Potatoes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note