- 1 (22-ounce) package frozen mashed potatoes
- 1/2 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 4 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
How to Make It
Prepare potatoes according to package directions.
Stir in cream cheese and next 5 ingredients. Divide mixture evenly between 6 (6-ounce) lightly greased ramekins or custard cups. Sprinkle evenly with Cheddar cheese.
Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Ore-Ida Frozen Mashed Potatoes.