- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 1 (16 1/2-ounce) can pitted white cherries, drained
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 3 egg yolks, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
How to Make It
Drain pineapple, reserving 2 tablespoons juice. Combine pineapple, cherries, and oranges; chill.
Combine reserved juice, egg yolks, and next 4 ingredients in a saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils and thickens (about 5 minutes). Cool completely.
Stir fruit into egg yolk mixture; fold in miniature marshmallows and whipped cream, and chill for 24 hours.